There are almost not sufficient words to describe what a great time we had. Tim Maxwell treated us to a private tour and we were allowed to take as many photos as we liked. Bob tried his hand at riveting (major fail), after which the kind fella who knew how to really do it cut Bob’s botched piece off and handed it to him for a souvenir. We saw the hand-made Airstream process from beginning to end. Proudly made in the USA by the most skilled and hard working people. The place was a joy to behold, at every step along the way.
- Into the West – Colorado
- Steely Van Great Southern Trip
- Florida in the New Steely Van
- New Steely Van
- Route 66 Podcast Story Board
- The Spectacular Oregon Coast
- Bend, Oregon and Crater Lake
- Oregon along the Columbia River
- Oh, Idaho! (A Journey Along Highway 12)
- Where the Pavement Ends
- Glacier National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
Get Notified When We Add New Posts!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest June Bug Journeys news and updates.